Doppler studies examine and measure the blood flow of arteries or veins in various parts of the body. Special software is required for these scans.
Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)- clot in the deep venous system which most commonly happen in the legs causing pain, redness and swelling. This condition has a risk of clot travelling to the lungs (pulmonary embolus) which can be fatal.
Varicose veins- dilatation of the superficial venous system can cause congestion, swelling or thrombophlebitis.
Carotid dopplers- study of the arteries in the neck to establish obstruction (plaque formation) of flow to the brain. These patients may have had a major or minor (transient ishchaemic attack) stroke.
If deep vein thrombosis is suspected, book immediately. Wear comfortable clothing which can be easily removed.
Results are immediate and a written report is given to you to take to you.
Please see term and conditions for more information.
R1200.00 per limb
- Home -Fatima Gani
- Contact Us
- Profile & Credentials
- In The Press
- Customer Reviews
- Pregnancy Scans
- 2D + Dynamic 4D/HD Scans
- Early Pregnancy Confirmation Scan (6-10 weeks)
- Nuchal Translucency Scan (11-14 weeks)
- Pregnancy Scan (14-18 weeks)
- Anomaly Pregnancy Scans (19-24 weeks)
- Foetal Growth Scans (25 – 36 Weeks)
- Foetal Well-being Scans (36 – 40 Weeks)
- Medical Scans
- Gynaecological (Pelvic) Scans
- Infertility Scans
- Abdominal Scans
- Breast Scans
- Emergency Scans
- Muscles & Joints Scans
- Testicular & Prostate Scans
- Thyroid Gland Scans
- Doppler Scans
- General Information
- Pregnancy & Medical Scans (Information)
- Ultrasound Pregnancy Questions & Answers
- USEFUL INFORMATION
- Medical Centre Directions
- Location & Directions
- Book Your Scan Here
- Thank You